Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E
Dunn, NC 28334
No Accidents Reported
11 Service History Records
Estimated By E.P.A.
Actual Mileage May Vary
Check out this Denali! 2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali with 6.0L VORTEC V8 engine, automatic transmission, and only 161k miles. This Yukon comes with third row seats, leather interior, navigation, DVD, heated front and rear seats, tow package, sunroof, fresh paint job, deep-treaded Yokohama tires, and more! This GMC Yukon XL Denali offers a great ride, plenty of power, and a ton of value. Don't miss out! Schedule your appointment today!
Please call to confirm availability. Financing available with approved credit. No buy-here pay-here.
Price shown is the cash price. Does not include $249 dealer fee & NCDMV fees.
Major debit/credit cards accepted (2-5% fee may apply).
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E, Dunn, NC 28334
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Highly rated on Google and Facebook. Christian-owned, family-operated dealership in business nearly 20 years. No-pressure sales staff. Carfax Advantage Dealer provides a Carfax on all vehicles. Military, first responders, and school staff show ID for $150 discount! Next to Exit 73 off I-95 in Dunn, we're an easy drive from Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas!
Visit Knox Auto Sales, Inc. online at knoxautosalesinc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 910-891-1142 today to schedule your test drive.
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering, power
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Trailering wiring harness, 7-wire
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, buckle-up reminder, turn signal on
- Engine, Vortec 6000 V8 SFI (335 HP [249.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 375 lb.-ft. [506.3 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, auxiliary, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg)
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air- assisted load-leveling
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, multi-link with coil springs
- Tire, spare, full-size, 16" (40.6 cm) steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle, blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe with chrome exhaust tip
- Bumper, front, body-color
- Bumper, rear, body-color step, includes pad
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector. Also includes (K47) Air cleaner, high capacity and (KNP) Cooling, external transmission oil cooler.
- Assist steps, color-keyed, with Black insert, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Headlamps, projector beam, includes flash-to-pass feature and automatic lamp control
- Fog lamps, front, round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside rearview, power folding, power adjustable, heated, color- keyed, driver side electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), turn signal in glass, with ground illumination and curb-tilt
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system, includes rear-window wiper/ washer
- Seats, rear 3rd row, bench, 3-passenger, 1-piece removable
- Cupholders, in front seating area
- Cupholders, in rear of floor console
- Floormats, color-keyed, carpeted front and 2nd row, removable
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, trim color
- Steering wheel, mounted controls, includes audio and driver information center controls
- Driver Information Center, full functionality, monitors numerous systems
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer and transmission temperature
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and lockout features
- Pedals, power, adjustable
- Universal transmitter, HomeLink, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Heater and defogger, includes front and side window defoggers, rear passenger heating ducts and heater, rear auxiliary
- Sound system feature, Bose luxury speaker system, enhanced performance amplification, Audio Pilot noise reduction feature, 9 speakers including subwoofer
- Cupholders, driver and passenger side in 3rd row side trim
- Door trim, lights on front doors, side reflectors on rear doors
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto-dimming), 8-point compass, outside temperature indicator and right front passenger air bag status
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, illuminated vanity mirrors and corner storage pockets on back of visors
- Assist handles, front passenger and outboard 2nd row seats
- Coat hooks, driver and passenger side, rear seat and cargo area
- Storage bin, behind rear driver side quarter panel
- Air bags, frontal, dual-stage, driver and right front passenger, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Air bags, side-impact, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)