Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E
Dunn, NC 28334
Estimated By E.P.A.
Actual Mileage May Vary
2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LT with 5.3L V8 engine, automatic transmission, and 170k miles. This Tahoe comes with massive 24-inch wheels, leather interior, third row seats, and much more! If you are looking a full-size SUV with plenty of features and style, look no further! Don't miss out!
Please call to confirm availability. Financing & warranties available. No buy-here pay-here.
Price shown is the cash price. Does not include $249 dealer fee & NCDMV fees.
Major debit/credit cards accepted (2-5% fee).
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E, Dunn, NC 28334
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Highly rated on Google and Facebook. Christian-owned, family-operated dealership in business nearly 20 years. No-pressure sales staff. Carfax Advantage Dealer provides a Carfax on all vehicles. Military, first responders, and school staff show ID for $150 discount! Next to Exit 73 off I-95 in Dunn, we're an easy drive from Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas!
Visit Knox Auto Sales, Inc. online at knoxautosalesinc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 910-891-1142 today to schedule your test drive.
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)