Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E
Dunn, NC 28334
12 Service History Records
Estimated By E.P.A.
Actual Mileage May Vary
2011 Chevrolet Silverado with 4.3L V6, automatic transmission, and 164k miles. Comes with aftermarket bumper, toolbox, and brand new tires. This would make a perfect work truck for anyone needing a pickup on a budget. Call for more info and to schedule a test drive.
Please call to confirm availability.
Financing available w/ approved credit. SECU, Navy Federal, & USAA financing welcome!
Extended warranties available starting at $599. No buy-here pay-here.
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E, Dunn, NC 28334
All prices clearly posted on website and vehicles. Advertised price is the cash price.
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Highly rated on Google and Facebook. Christian-owned, family-operated dealership providing used cars, trucks, and SUVs since 2003. No-pressure sales staff. Free Carfax on all vehicles. Military, first responders, and school staff receive a $250 discount! Next to Exit 73 off I-95 in Dunn, we're an easy drive from Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas!
Visit Knox Auto Sales, Inc. online at knoxautosalesinc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 910-891-1142 today to schedule your test drive.
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Air dam, Black
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Door handles, Black
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- OnStar, delete
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Rear wheel drive
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- XM Radio, delete
- Engine, Vortec 4.3L V6 MFI (195 hp [145.4 kW] @ 4600 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [351.0 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (Requires C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Standard with C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package or (Z82) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models. Not included when (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO is ordered.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)