NICE BUILD!! TONS OF UPGRADES!!
- 4dr 1500 4WD LS
- VORTEC 5300 V8 SFI
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E
Dunn, NC 28334
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle DescriptionThis is not your average Tahoe. 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD with 5.3L V8 engine and 171k miles. Tons of money invested into maintenance and upgrades including deep-treaded 35-inch tires, automated power step rails, Bluetooth radio, lift kit, 20-inch Fuel wheels, and much more. No expense spared to provide one of the cleanest built second generation Tahoe's that you will see. If you are looking for a turn-key Tahoe under $20,000 this could be the one. Call for more info and to schedule a test drive.
Please call to confirm availability. No buy-here pay-here.
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E, Dunn, NC 28334
All prices clearly posted on website and vehicles. Advertised price is the cash price.
Highly rated on Google and Facebook. Christian-owned, family-operated dealership providing used cars, trucks, and SUVs since 2003. No-pressure sales staff. Free Carfax on all vehicles. Military, first responders, and school staff receive a $250 discount! Next to Exit 73 off I-95 in Dunn, we're an easy drive from Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas!
Visit Knox Auto Sales, Inc. online at knoxautosalesinc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 910-891-1142 today to schedule your test drive.
- Air dam, Gray
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Assist handles, front passenger and outboard 2nd row seats
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floormats, color-keyed, carpeted front and 2nd row, removable
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headliner, cloth
- Key, single, 2-sided
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Tire carrier, lockable, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tire, spare, full-size, 16" (40.6 cm) steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle, blackwall
- Trailering wiring harness, 7-wire
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and lockout features
- Wipers, intermittent, front wet-arm with pulse washers
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 4WD Models. Upgradeable to (GT5) Rear axle, 4.10 ratio.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Requires 4WD Models)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Included and only available with 2WD Model when (AS3) Seats, rear 3rd row 50/50 split-bench is ordered. - Included and only available with 4WD Model when (AS3) Seats, rear 3rd row 50/50 split-bench is not ordered)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system, includes rear-window wiper/washer
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Upgradeable to (Z55) Suspension Package, Autoride)
- Wheels, 4 - 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) 6-lug cast aluminum, includes steel spare
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 26 gallon (98 liters)
- Bumper, front, chrome (Refer to Color Compatibility chart for Matte Black vs. color-keyed top pad)
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad
- Moldings, bodyside (Bodyside moldings are Matte Black)
- Assist steps, Black, mounted between front and rear wheels at bottom of rocker panel
- Fog lamps, front, rectangular, halogen
- Mirrors, outside rearview, foldaway, power adjustable, heated
- Door handles, Matte Black
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, mounted controls includes audio and driver information center controls
- Driver Information Center, monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten, turn signal on
- Sound system feature, 8-speakers
- Mirror, inside rearview, 8-point compass, outside temperature indicator and right front passenger air bag status
- Visors, padded, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, illuminated vanity mirrors and corner storage pockets on back of visors
- Air bags, frontal, dual-stage driver and right front passenger, includes Passenger Sensing System (front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, in all seating positions except center seating position in 1st and 3rd row which are lap only