Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E
Dunn, NC 28334
No Accidents Reported
8 Service History Records
Estimated By E.P.A.
Actual Mileage May Vary
CLEAN CARFAX! GREAT MILES!! 2012 Chevrolet Malibu with 2.4L engine and only 52k miles. This Chevrolet Malibu offers good fuel economy, plenty of room, and great miles under $15,000! Call for more info and to schedule a test drive.
Please call to confirm availability.
Financing available w/ approved credit. SECU, Navy Federal, & USAA financing welcome!
Extended warranties available. No buy-here pay-here.
Knox Auto Sales, Inc.
107 NC 55 E, Dunn, NC 28334
All prices clearly posted on website and vehicles. Advertised price is the cash price.
Highly rated on Google and Facebook. Christian-owned, family-operated dealership providing used cars, trucks, and SUVs since 2003. No-pressure sales staff. Free Carfax on all vehicles. Military, first responders, and school staff receive a $250 discount! Next to Exit 73 off I-95 in Dunn, we're an easy drive from Raleigh, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas!
Visit Knox Auto Sales, Inc. online at knoxautosalesinc.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 910-891-1142 today to schedule your test drive.
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral sliding armrest and dual storage compartment
- Cup holders, dual front and rear
- Daytime running lamps
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door handles, body-color
- Door locks, rear child security
- Driver Information Center with driver customization, warning messages and vehicle information including outside temperature display, trip odometer and programmable menu functions
- Front wheel drive
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Grille, Black with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen composite with crystalline-like lenses and automatic exterior lamp control
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, engine temperature, fuel, tachometer and PRNDL
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Lighting, interior with front reading lights
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat pretensioners
- Seat adjuster, driver power vertical height
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding seatback
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes Traction Control
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Tail lamps, incandescent
- Theft-deterrent alarm system, content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Tires, 17" (43.2 cm) touring, blackwall
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Trunk release, power, interior
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Window trim, bright, side
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and rear passenger lockout
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable, speed-sensitive
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder SFI, includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability uses gasoline or E85 fuel (gasoline: 170 hp [126.8 kW] @ 6200 rpm, 158 lb-ft of torque [213.3 N-m] @ 5200 rpm; E85: 175 hp [130.5 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 170 lb-ft of torque [229.5 N-m] @ 4700 rpm ) (Not available for Retail orders. Standard for Fleet or Government order types with (FE9) Federal emissions. Not available in YF5 or NE1 states, except for Fleet order types FGO or FBC.)
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist , infinite assist for low and high speed maneuvers
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire (Deleted when (ZFH) compact spare tire is ordered.)
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable Black, manual-folding
- Seat adjuster, driver power lumbar control
- TAPshift manual shift control on shift knob
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner's Handbook for more information.)